About the presentations









 Ilianis Cabrera 

In general, I really like the new way of doing assignments, since as a group we are interacting better and so we can collect more information together.  In this way, this presentation that we did individually for each group was excellent for me since I could understand everything that my classmates said.

Chapter 3 

This chapter was presented by group number 1 and the different topics were about cultures, race, age or generation, communication.  It is very important that they spoke of the Male and Female sex and as people that there are still human beings who deny the importance of the distinctions of race or gender.  We live in societies free from discrimination, where women and men have the same rights.  if in doubt this group touched on many interesting points.

Chapter 9 



This was the favorite group 2 since I was part of it and I was in the whole process that we were sharing ideas of how we would do the presentation, from dividing the points to working on the slides, it went very well.  I learned communication in groups, such as the types of groups that exist, the different states that groups must go through and the characteristics. I felt very comfortable because even though I had a bit of grief, everything turned out perfect, without a doubt.  I love it.

Chapter 10 


This chapter discussed leadership, group dynamics, and group presentations.  group 3 did an amazing job presenting this information, any member of the groups can show group qualities, one must be committed to the group's goal, stick together and with a purpose, complete assignments and things effectively and help us  there can be no conflicts between the group.  This group talked about the importance of group dynamics, which is the way a group interacts with each other to achieve concentrates.

By way of ending, the way we do our activities seems great to me since we inject and share experiences, I thank the teacher in advance for this idea of ​​making us better this semester. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts